Providing the means to ensure a comfortable retirement is a key element in attracting and retaining a talented workforce. But the responsibility doesn’t end there. As a plan fiduciary, you’re held to the highest standards of ethics and responsibility under the law.
Fiduciaries are required to act solely in the best interests of the plan participants, act in a prudent manner, diversify the plan's investments, and ensure that the plan expenses are reasonable. Unlike most other providers that often have inherent conflicts of interest, BWC, as a full fiduciary, will share in these responsibilities and alleviate some of the burden you face.
We are recognized pioneers in the retirement plan industry and can ensure that you not only avoid liability, but also fulfill the spirit of your intention to reward and support the people responsible for the success of your business.
In addition to helping ensure plan compliance, BWC offers consulting expertise with all other facets of your 401(k) plan such as:
- Plan Design Review—with unbiased third party administrators.
- Robust Investment Options—open access, non-proprietary solutions.
- Full Back-office Integration—efficient plan administration and reporting.
- Cost Containment—to eliminate excessive and unnecessary fees.
- Comprehensive Participant Support—from assistance enrolling new employees, to ongoing personal plan review and education, to guidance during the drawdown phase
Are you confident that you are delivering a retirement benefit that provides the greatest value for both you and your employees?