PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING CLIENT PRIVACY
- The types of non-public personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us and may include:
- Information the account owner provides to BWC when opening an account, giving us your income information, telling us about your portfolio, depositing money, or entering an investment advisory contract. This information can include items such as your Social Security number, income, your account balances and transaction history, and your investment experience and account transactions.
- Information BWC may acquire as a result of administering an account, such as transactions (contributions or distributions) or account balances.
- Information from third parties, such as custodians, who hold your account assets.
- All financial companies need to share customer’s non-public personal information to run their everyday business. Below, we describe the reasons we can share your non-public personal information and whether you can limit this sharing.
- We share your non-public personal information for our everyday business purposes, such as, to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, report to credit bureaus, to protect the confidentiality or security of your records, or as permitted by law.
- We may also share your non-public personal information for our own firm’s marketing purposes; so that we can offer our products and services to you.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only sharing non-public personal information about your credit worthiness for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes; sharing non-public personal information about you with our affiliates to market to you; and sharing non-public personal information with non-affiliates to market to you.
BWC Does not share:
- Non-public personal information about your creditworthiness with our affiliates for their everyday business purposes;
- Your non-public personal information with our affiliates to market to you;
- Your non-public personal information with non-affiliates to market to you;
- Your non-public personal information for joint marketing with other financial companies. State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
BWC is committed to earning and keeping your trust. We understand the need for your personal information to remain secure and private, and we have implemented policies and procedures designed to safeguard your information from unauthorized access and use that comply with Federal Law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees, affiliates and non-affiliates, who need that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information.
Revised April 2020.